“It was just ok”
Review of Louie Linguini's

Louie Linguini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Louie Linguini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 307 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lunch & Dinner 365 Days a Year. Enjoy gorgeous views of Monterey Bay. Fresh seafood, pizza, pasta and more menu. Great Kids menu!
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had a cup of the clam chowder and a "regular" mixed green salad - the clam chowder was good, not amazing, not terrible. The salad was pretty basic, some greens, 3 little pieces of tomato, a few nuts, some cheese, dressing on the side - it was just very small... especially considering the price. The portion size was more like what I would call a side salad, just a small addition to a full meal... but it cost seven dollars, so I assumed it would be a salad in a bowl, not a few sprigs on a little plate. For dessert my husband and I shared the creme brulee cheesecake a la mode... it was nothing special, but it was good.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The staff were super friendly, I loved the person assigned for our table. We had two soups Loved them both. For a long time i was craving fish and chips and I'm so happy to chose here for fish and chips It was so good and delicious the chips were awesome too. I definitely will go there again.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ducked into Louie Linguini's to get out of the rain and decided to stop here for dinner instead of another place where we had made reservations. The rain was a blessing. The food was amazing and we saved at least 50% from where we were going to go.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We are traveling in the off season, but I bet this place is packed during the peak seasons! We began with a delicious house salad with a balsamic dressing. This was followed by a delicious meal of Chicken Parmigianino with spaghetti and fresh vegetables for $17.00 per person. The portions were so large that neither myself or my husband could finish. The best part...this was all enjoyed on their verandah with the sound of the waves crashing below us. The service was attentive yet not intrusive. It was a perfect evening of atmosphere, food, and company.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We tasted the clam chowder on the sidewalk. Was all it took. Good soup and service. We enjoyed the artichoke appetizer and our meals. Reasonably priced.