“On the water”
Review of Louie Linguini's

Louie Linguini's
Reserve with OpenTable
Louie Linguini's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 306 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Lunch & Dinner 365 Days a Year. Enjoy gorgeous views of Monterey Bay. Fresh seafood, pizza, pasta and more. Great Kids menu!
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I asked the young lady handing out clam chowder samples outside of the restaurant where the closet public restroom was. She offered the use of theirs. That prompted us to have lunch here. I love Mexican food, but have never had fish tacos. So, I tried their mahi-mahi tacos. With nothing to really compare them to, all I can say is I enjoyed them. No fishy taste, which for me is good. My wife loved the fish and chips. We've now eaten at three of the 'on the water' restaurants located in this immediate vicinity over the years. The food isn't the draw. It's the location.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Kid friendly and good views of the bay. My son had the clam chowder in the bread bowl, the chowder was great and the bread was fresh and good. Wife had the Chipotle Penne and enjoyed it. I had a large salad with bay shrimp and it was good too. Prices were good considering the restaurant’s view and being on Cannery Row. Staff was attentive. My only critic was the load music, turn it down a notch please.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

It's the lovely servers that made our visit so pleasurable. The food was tasty and the views of the bay were great. Sit outside if you can.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Except the Waiters who are very nice and smiling the food is really average, the wine was not good. You can go somewhere else you will find better

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong the food was tasty but not sparkling. The rice was stodgy and the sourdough bread was ultra sour - maybe it needed a little more attention to the detail? We didn't feel ripped off and walked out feeling we had a nice meal.