“Wonderful breakfast spot” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosine's Restaurant

Rosine's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 297 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Soups, Italian, American, Diner
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fresh homemade food and award winning 'Best Family Restaurant and 'Best Desserts' for over 24 years! We're featured on The Food Networks 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives' with Guy Fieri and '100 Mile Meals'.
Walnut Creek, CA
“Wonderful breakfast spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast at Rosine's as we were headed back home and were disappointed that we hadn't tried it earlier during our Monterey stay. I tried the Chili Egg Puff and my husband had the Cinnamon French Toast and neither of us was disappointed…both dishes were really delicious. But the service was absolutely the best as well. The woman who waited on us was not only a delightful person but was uncanny in anticipating our wishes. We will definitely go to Rosine's when we're in Monterey the next time.

• Visited November 2013

Monterey, California
“Desert To Go!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Rosine's is one of the Best Restaurants in Monterey. Portions are large and you must try the Sicilian Steak (our version of Breaded Meat). I live in Monterey and go there at least once a month for my fix.

You will have to take desert to go, since you will have a hard time finishing your meal. The Banana Nut Cake or the Carrot Cake is the best!.

Try it, You'll Like it!

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, TX
“Bring your appetite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Open, airy restaurant with a large menu. Breakfast served all day. Portions are very large, so be sure you are hungry. I had an Italian omelette that came with Italian sausage on the side and fried potatoes. Very tasty. Other dishes coming out looked great, too. Reasonable prices and good service.

Visited October 2013
Antioch, California, United States
“A Destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Rosine's for over twenty five years. No trip to Monterey is complete for me until I have at least one meal here. There have been trips where I've had every meal there. And when I bring someone along they always leave as impressed as I am.
The portions are huge. The food is excellent, and the service is friendly and you always feel welcome. Pay no attention to any if those bad reviews, folks. This is the best place to eat, for a reasonable price, in the entire area

“Don't! Eat here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

The staff are friendly enough and efficient. But the food was awful. Yes, as previous people have stated the portions are huge but the quality was very poor. And at $47 for the two of us we felt robbed, as we left most of it on the plates.

Visited October 2013