The service our company as a whole experienced was over and above the best I have ever received from any venue in the 20 years I have been an Event Planner.
The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and housekeeping always kept my room clean. As soon as I left the room was clean before my return.
The location was number one!!! Although we were there to attend a conference I booked one afternoon for their leisure such as the Spa on the Plaza, Whale Watching, Bike Tour, Kayak Tour etc. My clients never had to use their vehicles because every activity was within walking distance. The fitness center, pool, jacuzzi, restaurants and lounge were extra amenities that made their stay even more pleasurable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay