We stayed at the Portola Plaza for our honeymoon it was really nice. We only stayed one night but everything was great...staff, spa and Peter B's. The room we had was on the top floor and was perfect for our honeymoon night. We didn't get to see the view much with everything going on but the room was big and the bathrooms were very nice...my only complaint was that this particular room didn't have tub! The hotel sent up champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries, which was perfect and very thoughtful. We had our wedding party at Peter B's until closing time and had a great time (Adam our waiter was awesome!!!). We will definately recommend this hotel to our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay