We stayed at this hotel with friends who have an 18month old. We had adjoining rooms that were very nicely appointed, and exceeded our expectations given the low rate. The service was great, and we especially enjoyed the location of the hotel- a short walk to restaurants, and there's a trolley stop right in front to take you to the aquarium.
I would recommend this for families- it was a very easy vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, HotelPower and getaroom.com so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay