My wife and I love Portola Hotel & Spa. We have been coming to Monterey since 1997. Over the years we have stayed at other hotels and have decided Portola is the one. Portola has the best of both worlds. From the South you enter Down Town Alvarado St. to shops ,clubs, restaurants and theaters. From the North you enter the Old World of Monterey with Museums, Old Fisherman's Wharf and a walk/bike path that takes you to Cannery Row and beyond. Great restaurants, beautiful views. We love the fire pit at Jacks, a relaxing spot to meet other travelers. Friendly staff, good food and great location. From Portola Plaza you can see and do so much and not have to get into a car to do it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay