We recently celebrated our oldest daughter's birthday with a family reunion at the Portola Hotel. We had seven beautiful rooms and were treated like royalty by the hotel staff. Jack's restaurant provided us with their private dining room and tailored a menu for our dinner which included items for the grandchildren and those with special dietary needs. The restaurant was magnificent. We were also treated to a Sunday brunch party, for one of our granddaughters, in the private dining room. The Sunday brunch was wonderful and a great value. The women also thoroughly enjoyed the spa with massages and pedicures. The children greatly enjoyed the Treasure Hunt and the staff was so helpful to the little ones running around the hotel completing their treasure maps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay