..spent a couple nights...TravelZoo special included buffet breakfast which had eggs/omeletes to order(the omelete lady was amazing)/bacon/sausage/fresh cut fruits/oatmeal/yogurt/pancakes/fr toast/more!! all good! hotel is a block walk to old Fisherman's Wharf & in the midst of old downtown with stores/restaurants nearby/Starbucks across the street. Hotel staff very friendly & helpful...carpets/rooms a bit worn but nice. Don't forget the delish warm choco chip/oatmeal given on arrival! Convenient location. Parking charges extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay