This is 2nd time that we stayed in this hotel for weekend getaway. I see this is the place that we can always go back.
It is a nice, clean, friendly hotel at superb location, which is close to Old Fisherman's Wharf, coastal trail; and access to ocean. The reason that I only give 4 points is that there's no ocean view of from the hotel room or restaurant; and I don't feel anything special about the service. Don't get me wrong, everything is nice and smooth; it is good sometimes you don't feel the existence of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay