Stayed 2 nights while in Monterey for a company conference. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and clean with quality linens and towels, plus the staff responded quickly to a request for foam pillows. I was lucky to get a view of the bay. Unfortunately the hotel is very cold (February), and this is worsened by the exterior hall doorways left open, I believe by hotel staff. Some road noise outside but slept great with heater running. The bed was very comfortable;. Nice hot shower. Food was delicious and fresh. I would stay here again for the great location in the heart of historical Monterey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED(R)-EB certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, two on site eateries, a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay