I booked this hotel for my family of four (2 adults and 2 teenagers). The hotel has great service, a beautiful lobby with an atrium, great location, heated pool and large spa and they give fresh baked chocolate chip cookies which my kids loved. The room was nice enough but they only offer a king bed or 2 doubles to choose from. If you have small children the 2 double beds would work but not with teenagers. The beds were just too small. The best part of this hotel is the location to everything you went to Monterey to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay