My husband and I stayed in adjoining rooms with our son and his two small children. The hotel was wonderful. There was a fresh fruit basket in their room for the little ones and our rooms were clean and bright! The service for breakfast was outstanding. We felt like celebrities with the waiters catering to our ever need. The food was delicious and abundant. The same can be said for dinner. We returned after a trip to the aquarium and decided to have dinner at the hotel rather than some restaurant outside. The prices were reasonable and the food and service were great. The quietness of the restaurant was relaxing after a day of sightseeing. Upon checking out at the end of our stay, the receptionist provided the kids with a "thanks for staying" gifts. We enjoyed every minute of our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED Certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, three on-site restaurants including a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay