“AMAZING”

Epsilon Fine Greek Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Epsilon Fine Greek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 308 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Franklin
Description: Epsilon is owned and operated by a Greek family and has been serving the Monterey Peninsula for 25 years in the same location. The homestyle cooking is the closest you will come to actually eating in Greece. The Decour and the ambience is unbelievable. My staff is properly trained and outstanding at providing the best customer service. And finish your evening with the Best homemade baklava I have ever tastedand.so please come join my family and let us provide you the best meal and service while you're visiting here in Monterey. From the Rpsilon Family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

You know if the local greeks are hanging out here, it must be good. Service was great, as was the food. A little small, loud, but the noise was quickly forgotten.

Will certainly come again.

A little pricey, but you get a ton of food. Plenty for leftovers.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Maybe I went here on an 'off' night But the food was awful. The salad was soggy and NOT tasty. The lamb shank I had was covered in an awful sauce and the vegetables it came with were soggy and coupled with the rice it was just a mushy mess with absolutely no definitive flavor.
I just returned from Greece and the food was simple and delicious. My best friend growing up was Greek and her mom the best cook ever, I used to eat with them all the time, this was not good food just a Soggy, mushy, lethargic mess. Horrible.

I would never go back.

1  Thank Salford66
Reviewed July 29, 2012

we ate there recently when we visited Monterey.The location is close to downtown,we parked on the street.Food was very tasty and the waiters super nice.Only one complaint,they wouldn't share the egglemon soup recipe with us .You have to try it especially on a cold night.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Outstanding preparation and large portions, excellent service and reasonably priced make this an outstanding choice for dining in the Monterey/Carmel area. We will be going back when we next visit Monterey.

1  Thank Loki_and_Odin
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Just a bit off "the beaten path" of Alvarado Street, it's the best Greek food in Monterey.