“Surprised”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
“Surprised”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food here was actually not bad. Great views of the Monterey Bay while dining. Promised a 20 minute wait for a table, and it was kept....20 minutes later we were seated.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cool restaurant”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Restaurant was great, the waiter tested us with some Forrest Gump trivia which was fun! There was loads of memorabilia on the walls from the film. Food was delicious & service brilliant :)

Glasgow
“Getting tired of the concept now”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice idea, but the menu really needs updated, the food is starting to look a little tired on the plate (presentation is fairly basic to be honest). You really are paying a premium for a branded restaurant that could do with a minor refresh. Not bad but I won't be returning for a few years. If you have kids, and they have seen the movie it makes sense, otherwise it is an expensive plate with shrimp, fries, coleslaw and a fountain soda.

Bakersfield, California
“I love Bubba Gumps!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Is it loud? Very. Is it touristy? Totally. Do I take every opportunity to eat at a Bubba Gump's? Yes I do! I love the food! I tease my husband it's the night he gets off easy dollar wise - because believe me we eat at pricey, upscale restaurants otherwise. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co is one of my guilty pleasures!

Chico, CA
“Decent food, but N-O-I-S-Y”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The kids love this place, and the food is decent, and the décor catchy for a themed restaurant. Prices are high, but this is to be expected on Cannery row. Our family of six cannot seem to get out of there for lunch at less than 100.00 with drinks and tip (sodas only, no alcohol). we have eaten here several times, and the one constant is noise - the place is usually packed and as a result not a good spot for a quiet family meal with conversation.