“Convenient location for a smoothie, but disappointed.”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #8 of 25 Dessert in Monterey
Marina
“Convenient location for a smoothie, but disappointed.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have a part time evening job at the Monterey Bay Aquarium and on the days when I come from my day job I need a little refreshment in between. Pinkberry is located directly across from the Aquarium so I tried it. The first time I was hungry and thirsty so I ordered a peanut butter smoothie. It tasted kind of flat; Not that great. But it was something in my tummy to give me strength for work!
Yesterday it had been a warm day and I felt thirsty so I got a coconut smoothie. It tasted diluted.
I heard a lady who was trying tastes of the yogurt say "No thank you; It's too sour". I hadn't tasted the yogurt by itself so perhaps that's why the smoothies didn't have much flavor.
I was disappointed as I usually like Greek yogurt flavors I have purchased in stores. I'm not sure why their smoothies don't have much flavor. I think I will stick with Jamba Juice for a smoothie in the future.
They also have just frozen yogurt with fruit on top, so that might be a good snack for certain taste buds.

• Visited August 2013

Perth
“Pinkberry - best frozen yogurt.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

So happy to have Pinkberry in Monterey. Although there is a select flavours, it makes up for it because they're all so good and the toppings are REAL fruit and fresh, not the horrible syrupy sweet canned stuff you can get elsewhere. Pomegranate with coconut, raspberries and pomegranate seeds is my take everytime. I wish Pinkberry was in Australia!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Porterville, California, United States
“Expected more..”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thought this place would have a better variety in flavors to choose from but only saw about 5 flavors of yogurts. Overall quality of deserts were good, but not sure I would go a second time.

Visited March 2013