“This place will become one of my favorites!”
other travelers have booked this property
Bedroom Living Room Area
Driveway in front of Guesthouse
Front Yard
Living Space
Living Space
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

JTR15
Fayetteville, AR
“This place will become one of my favorites!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

This place is a treasure. Comfortable, cute and everything you need. Cecilia was a very responsive owner and certainly put a lot of thought into everything in this cottage.
We did not need for anything. My son and I were here to visit my daughter and son in law and we spent the time visiting Monterey, Carmel and Hearst Castle. This place is set back from the main house and you felt you were in your own little world. Back patio and landscaped area around made it just perfect. The ocean is nearby and my children got up each morning for a run to the top of a hill where you could see the sea and valley below.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private and comfortable beds. Even the sofa bed was comfortable. Plenty of blankets and pillows.
Liked least: I can't complain but the only thing we did not have was cereal bowls.
Traveling group: Extended Family
IL
Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
CA
Reviewed May 7, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

fourplus
australia
“Home away from home, lovely personal touches”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

Cecelia's guest home is a little sanctuary for a comfortable, family stay in the Monterey area. We really appreciated all of the lovely personal touches and comforts that were provided for us. Quiet and private. Just one tip, you do need a car.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the lovely extras
Liked least: In a perfect world to have this home on the beach!
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Iowa City
Reviewed October 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Management Response
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you so much Sarah, I'm happy that everything turned out and you enjoyed your stay, and you also got to be with your husband on your daughters 1st Birthday.

You are my first Reviewer on FlipKey! YEA

Cecelia & Anthony
tbooth_12
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
“great ending to a holiday”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

we spent 10 days in san francisco and ended our vacation in Monterey to take our daughter to school...after a snatching incident with our 6yr old son, being shouted at and followed by homeless people (all in SFO), it was wonderful to be able to feel relaxed and safe in this guest house! we were near enough to the beach and just a quick drive into town - and we got great tips from Cecilia about where to take the kids, what to do, etc. I never felt uncomfortable approaching Cecilia for anything, whether instructions, bikes, gps, anything! i tried booking the guest house again for my husband this October but it is full, and that is how much we enjoyed it! will definitely stay again!!!

Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$140
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing