“absolutely beautiful with stunning views”
Review of Cannery Row 5 Star Tours - CLOSED

Cannery Row 5 Star Tours
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: You will take an entertaining stroll through Cannery Row's history and unforgettable celebrity locations with your host from Hanna Barbera's, "Mystery Island". Walk the most famous street in CA and fully experience the Sardine Capitol of the world. Hear untold stories about John Steinbeck and the Stars of Cannery Row. There will be prizes and surprises during your photo opportunities at "you're the Star" locations. Imagine a brief moment working at a Sardine factory and get ready for a walking tour like no other in the history of Cannery Row!
Tbilisi, Georgia
“absolutely beautiful with stunning views”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

me and my friends took at tour of Monterey, Pebble beach and Carmel with tour guide Lynn Johnston. This area is absolutely beautiful with stunning views and very nice, fine dining options. The tour was engaging and entertaining. We made stops at the historic places, but also with Lynn’s help visited the haunted house in Monterey and had a fun time there. Thank you Lynn for your cheerful guiding.

Visited August 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Really fun and really informative.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I had a chance to take the Cannery Row 5 Star tour recently and I have to say, I had no idea so many great stars had worked in Monterey, CA. It was a lot of fun thanks to Lynn Marie's sparkling personalty and enthusiasm. I highly recommend this one of a kind walking tour.

Woodland Hills, California, United States
“Cannery Row 5 Star Tours - Seeing Monterey like I've never seen it before!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Lynn Marie's amazing tour of Monterey and Cannery Row allowed me to see Monterey like I've never seen it before. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and I loved spending time with Lynn Marie. She is funny, witty, highly knowledgeable and just downright adorable. We had so much fun and I learned so much about the area around Monterey. I'll never view Monterey the same after taking this wonderful adventure. I highly recommend the Cannery Row 5 Star Tour!

Visited April 2012
CanneryRow299C, Tour owner/host at Cannery Row 5 Star Tours, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for your humor - you're a pleasure to spend time with.
Pond Creek, Oklahoma
“OkieS IN CALIFORNIA!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My husband wanted to take a tour on Cannery Row because he likes things like that. I never like that sort of thing but Lynn made the tour interesting and enjoyable. I am going to tell all of my OKIE friends to ask for Lynn and Cannery Row 5 Star Tours!

Corona
“My trip to Monterey, Ca”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I recently took a trip with a group of friends to Monterey, California to celebrate a girlfriends 50th birthday. It was a great trip, as the weather was in the mid 70's, and there was so much do to. A big highlight was taking a tour of Cannery Row. Lynn Marie, our tour escort was amazing. She made our trip more enjoyable with her knowledge and wit! We played Movie Tour Challenge. It was interesting to see the movie locations, especially where Marilyn Monroe filmed. I had no idea so many films were shot in Monterey,

However, the big highlight of the tour was seeing the sea lions and sea otters. It was birthing season for the sea lions, so we were able to watch the mother sea lions teach the babies how to swim. Lynn gave us the whole run down on the daily lives of the sea lions and sea otters. Lynn pointed out to us that the sea otters nearly became extinct, and now we have nearly 3,000 sea otters thanks to many who have helped bring them back. We still have a long way to go!

We took our tour quide to Point Lobos reserve park with us. We were so glad we did. She knew everything about the plants and wild life. She is also a photograper, so she took a lot of pictures for us. The pictures came out fantastic! Thank you Lynn Marie for making this trip a very memorable one. We look forward to Monterey next year.

Thanks again,