Check-in was very friendly and the owners were very attentive to any needs and requests we had. Beds were pretty comfortable, we were asleep within minutes. We upgraded to the deluxe suite and had a great experience, huge 2 room suite that allowed us to spread out and not feel cramped. Hot tub was perfect after running the Big Sur marathon.
Located 7 minutes from downtown Monterey and within 3 minutes of numerous restaurants and a grocery store, this is easy access from Hwy 68 & Hwy 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey is non-smoking and has 55 rooms ranging from standard accommodations to suites. All rooms feature free WiFi, a 32" LED TV, a microwave, refrigerator, In-Room Coffee, a hair dryer, and an iron & ironing board. Enjoy quality time with the family in one of our 2 Family Suites offering 2 king sized beds, jetted spa tub a living area with a fireplace and two 32" LED TV's. Experience our complimentary coffee and tea in the Lobby. We also offer an on-site snack machine, soda machine and ice machine and feature a cafe shop conveniently located on our lot. The Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey has ample parking able to accommodate any size vehicle. We also have an on-site RV Park which includes hook-ups ranging from electric 120v line, water, cable and septic station for all RV guests. We can accommodate RV sizes ranging anywhere from 10'-60'. One family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites - Cypress Tree Inn
- America`s Best Value Inn & Suites - Cypress Tree Hotel Monterey