Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$67
eDreams$67
Agoda.com$67
Tripadvisor$67
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2016 via mobile

I requested a photo of Benedict Cumberbatch to be placed on my bed surrounded with candies and they did it. It was perfect. I didn't expect them to comply with such a request, but they did. It was awesome.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank CarlDunphy
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Stayed here for a 3 nights while visiting monterey, for the price I was not expecting anything too much, It was ok, it really needs updating with its decorating a bit dreary and drab in the rooms. Our room was in a corner so could not hear much noise from the road so slept well and beds are comfy, one of the beds looked like someone had spilt coffee and the material part so looked bad. The room was clean so that was one good thing and breakfast was served in the reception area that is a tiny room, it consisted of muffins cut in half, croissants,pastries bought from local supermarket and cereals,coffee,juice you have to que and then bring back to your room, I felt a little uneasy as owners watched nearby and I felt that I was reluctant to bring much but that might have just been how I felt and not attended by them. All in all I think if this motel upgraded slightly it could be one of the best motels along the road it is situated. Outside it looks nice and parking is right outside the rooms and if you don't have a car there is a bus stop a few minutes walk that brings you into Monterey. Good for the price we paid but don't think I would stay again.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ruby K
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Staff were lovely and parking was right outside our room. Bed was comfy albeit the room was very warm.
Only downside is that it's not really within walking distance of Monterey centre which is what we were hoping for. It was also expensive for what it was: a basic room with continental breakfast.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 171claires
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

It was very clean motel. Stuff were so friendly to make sure everything ok.
Free parking just by the entry to your room. Very convenient.
No ice machine, but they provide you ice in reception.
No dinner for breakfast, but they offer tea/coffee/juices with cereals & muffins/croissants/pastries to be taken to your room on the tray. Very delicious.
They have pool, but we haven't used.
WiFi is very week.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vilmante777
Reviewed September 11, 2016

In a street of dozens of motels we were lucky in choosing this one. It is probably the cleanest place we have ever stayed in. The room was large and well appointed, with 2 armchairs and a writing table. The beds were very comfortable and there was an adequate breakfast. The staff were pleasant and efficient and extremely helpful. I wish all motels met these standards.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple