“Happy place, happy tummies”
Review of Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes + Cafe - CLOSED

Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes + Cafe
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Loved the little store front. Cupcakes are not big but are delicious. Went on my bday. The only thing I would suggest is a small table and c hairs in front for those of us walking.

1  Thank michelle989
There are newer reviews for Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes + Cafe

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Mrs. DeLish's is a cupcake sized shop on Lighthouse Avenue in New Monterey filled with delicious, delightful, creative, yummy cupcakes. They are beautifully boxed for transport and always bring smiles when the box is opened.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love this place and have tried several different cupcakes. I keep coming back for more. My whole family absolutely loves them. We bought a box and ate them all, in minutes. Highly recommend. She is at the farmers market on tue, but also has the full store. The cake is moist and and the frosting matches each flavor perfectly.

1  Thank twintipbunny
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I am crazy about cupcakes, and this place does not disappoint. Perfect red velvet cupcake. Moist and scrumptious. As good as Sprinkles!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

So glad we stopped here and I picked up two--Oreo cookie and red velvet. They were delish and I ate them both in less than 10 min. Not too sweet and the Oreo had a cookie on top and inside! Red velvet icing was the best I could've eaten a tub of it. I don't eat Sprinkles either but these absolutely!