“Yummmmmo”

Chandler, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummmmmo”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

So glad we stopped here and I picked up two--Oreo cookie and red velvet. They were delish and I ate them both in less than 10 min. Not too sweet and the Oreo had a cookie on top and inside! Red velvet icing was the best I could've eaten a tub of it. I don't eat Sprinkles either but these absolutely!

Visited August 2013

mountain view, ca
“Devine delicious cupcakes”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went in upon TA review. Very tiny shop. She must bake elsewhere and bring here to display and sell.
The salesperson is a little quirky and goes into action describing each cupcake.
6 for $18.
Each is perfectly decorated. I ask if any were made yesterday. "No - they never sell day old".
We choose red velvet - Boston cream - vanilla champagne - and I can't remember all. Their looks are deceiving.
My Boston cream is heavenly. The cake is a little dense so I know it's real. Is filled with custard and covered with chocolate ganache. The best I've had. Go and try it. She gave us forks n napkins. It's the only way to eat them. You'll want to savor each bite.

• Visited July 2013
Modesto, California
“Holy can of cupcakes Batman.. This is the best ever!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ok I don't even know how to begin.. I have a very special love for cupcakes. I went here not really sure what to expect. The city I am from does not have any special place where you can get a really good cupcake. Anyhow so I went and choose coconut for myself since I am a nut over coconuts. I got my husband the cherry bomb. On a normal basis I get pretty sick eating too much sugar and usually it takes me a couple days to eat a cupcake. I ate this in one sitting and darn near one bite! We were suppose to save it and sit at Lover's Pointe sharing our sweet moment however neither of us could contain ourselves and we ate the cupcake in the car before we even drove away from the front door of her shop. To top it off the worker/co-owner gave me her personal cell phone number so that I could order cupcakes and have them ready for when we headed back home ... the next day we ended up spur of the moment leaving but stopped at Mrs. DeLish's to grab a cupcake for my daughter. Unfortunately they were sold out of the one she would love. The lady in the back heard my disappointment and tears and told me if I was willing to wait just a small hour and half she would make a single cupcake in the flavor I requested. Talk about star treatment. I thought I was royalty there. I have never been made to feel so special I wanted to cry. Of course I got the cupcakes (Cotton Candy) took them home and my daughter LOVED them!!! I can't even imagine a trip to Monterey without stopping at Mrs. DeLish's Cupcakes. If you are reading this stop and head over there IMMEDIATELY!!!

• Visited March 2013
California
“BEST Cupcake ever! BETTER than Sprinkles in LA”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were visiting Monterey last month for my husband's graduation from the master's program at CSUMB and let me tell you these cupcakes are the best we went 2 days in row they were that good. These cupcakes are moist and not too sweet. Just right.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pudgie1
“"BEST CUPCAKES" coming from a cupcake expert.”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

"Oreo ohhhh Oreo where art thou!" Love this find!!! We are so glad we found you! Obviously the Oreo cupcake is a fav!