“Mm delicious Crepes!!”
Review of Crepes of Brittany - CLOSED

Crepes of Brittany
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Our passion is bringing the authentic taste of Brittany-style crepes to the Monterey Bay. Our hope is to take our customers on a quick trip overseas with our deliciously sweet crepes and savory galettes made in the same fashion as they would be in the creperies of Brittany. Come in and treat yourself to an authentic experience!
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Every time I eat crepes I just wonder how people likes pan cakes? Crepes are the way to go, plus you can make them with pretty much anything you can think of. I know here are good because my friend and I got one strawberry to share but at the end she just ate it by herself so yeah it was that good, plus here they have drinks too and their special spicy Mexican hot chocolate. Would I recommend this place? Of course you might want to visit the restaurant next door and get yourself some clam chowder in a delicious sourdough bowl. Anyway just come and get some delicious crepes.

2  Thank MONTYHADES

Reviewed June 19, 2014

The Nutella crepe I had was good, but not really any better than at other crepe places. It could have used more Nutella. The wait was really long. They said a half hour but it ended up taking even longer and it didn't seem that busy. There was also nowhere to sit.

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

According to my kids, this is the best crepe place in Monterey and most of California. Well worth the visit. We had two savory galette and two sweet crepes. They were generous with the fillings. We love all of them.

1  Thank Trippyhappy
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My husband and I had crepes for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. We went the savory route with with turkey, spinach, and cheese. It was very good and satisfying. I would recommend this little gem to anyone. Next time we need to try one of the sweet ones. The only down side is I wish they had a little more seating and that the crepes were not served on dixie paper plates.

1  Thank kristen b
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Years ago, I spent a Summer living in Vannes, which is in the Brittany region of France. I ate A LOT of crepes while there. Crepes from Brittany differ from other crepes as they are made with Buckwheat flour. These crepes are very difficult to find in the states so when I saw that real Frenchmen owned this place and that one of them was from Brittany, I was super excited to try them. I ordered the ham, egg and pesto crepe. It was a generous sized savory pancake filled with eggs and ham. At the end, a very generous dollop of pesto is spread on top. The crepe was buttery, savory, crispy and just how I remember them. I really enjoyed this special treat. It cost me 8.50 cash. They only accept cash so make sure you have some or you won't get your crepe! They also featured some amazing and decadent looking dessert crepes. The family behind us was visiting from Lyon, France and they were very pleased with the food they ordered. Both men that work there are from France. The taller guy was born in Paris...don't let his impeccable English accent fool you. He's the real deal. Overall, a great and affordable place to get a bite to eat on Wharf #1. C'est formidable!