Stayed here for two nights. Friendly helpful staff at check in. Location not on our car's satnav but you come across it very quickly as you enter town. Easy to miss though. On junction of 10th and Park Street. Good size rooms. We ordered a two double bedded room and very pleased with it. Beds comfortable, overall in a very quiet and safe location. Room clean and tidy. Location approx 30 mins easy walk to Fisherman's wharf. Would definitely stay here again. Small swimming pool good for a quick dip. Plenty of free parking and free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey