We landed on this hotel based on TripAdviser reviews and were not disappointed. The room was lovely and comfortable and the staff was wonderful, friendly, and helpful. We were upgraded to a Super Deluxe room, which had a king and a pull-out sofa. The hotel is small and about a 10 minute walk to the beach. It is near a wonderful playground, which makes up for little play space at the hotel for the little ones. There is a small pool, but who goes to Monterey to use a hotel pool? It is a couple minute drive to Fisherman's Wharf and maybe 5-10 minutes to the Aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey