Came to town for an interview and needed an inexpensive yet clean place to stay. Desk manager was nice. The room was spacious and clean. I found the bed to be pretty hard though and not luxurious as described by others. I'm giving it four stars because it was quiet and clean and priced fairly for considering how expensive Monterey is. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey