I stayed here while in town for the Big Sur Marathon. The owners were very friendly and have us a map upon arrival with local destinations. This hotel is about a 15/20 minute walk to the Fisherman Wharf area through residential neighborhoods. The expo and bus pick up for race was also in a hotel about 15 minute walk away. The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable. They do provide a continental breakfast in the lobby each morning. I would recommend this hotel to family and friends who visit Monterey and don't want to spend an arm and a leg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey