“Acro instruction at its best.”

Adventure Wings Aviation
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is the best aerobatic instruction deal in the bay area, A late model American Champion Super decathalon a great instructor and reasonably priced. I am at the primary acro level working towards sportsman, the aircraft is a joy to fly and makes the maneuvers almost easy.. We have progressed to immelmans, cuban 8's, hammerheads, inverted flight, aileron rolls, barrel rolls. Much more work to do, but the views of the Monterey coast right side up or upside down are incredible.

1  Thank pilot65_13
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Erik took me out on my very first ever aerobatic plane ride. He is wonderful! I felt safe and just had a blast seeing the world in a whole new perspective. He explains everything so no need to worry. He even showed me how to do an aileron roll and when he felt I was comfortable, he made me do it. What a thrill! I have recommended him to all of my daredevil friends and I will be back to see him for more because roller coaster are just going to be super boring from now on...

2  Thank third777
Reviewed April 28, 2011

All I can say is WOW!!!
I went for a ride with Erik the owner at Adventure Wings Aviation for a tour and some stunts over Carmel Valley and Monterey Bay . The maneuvers and flying was so exhilarating and fun I didn't sleep that night.
We met at his plane and hanger at Monterey Airport, easy to get to and new facility complete with full game room , TV, Futon to relax with while friends are flying.
He sat me in the front of his aerobatic tail draggier stunt trainer, went over the controls and away we went, when he said say "by by earth he wasn't kidding .From just off the runway to straight up and it was game on. As we got to altitude Erik explained where we were and pointed out the amazing scenery of the Monterey Peninsula and Carmel Valley. Then talked me through each maneuver 1 by 1 as we started slow and worked are way up to bigger and better stunts all the while making sure I was OK. I was better than OK the whole ride, and absolutely mesmerized by the beautiful views that Monterey and Carmel have from are birds eye view.
This is brand new to Monterey and much different then the normal tourist traps around .
A must do when visiting our beautiful Monterey Peninsula.
Thanks Erik for a ride I will never forget...:)

2  Thank CaptainChristian