“Great place to eat if you are tired of seafood”
Review of R.G. Burgers

R.G. Burgers
Ranked #70 of 312 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I visited RG Burgers at the end of a week of eating "fancy", expensive food, mostly seafood. This really hit the spot as the burgers were big and delicious. The sweet potato fries were nice and crispy and the chocolate shake was mouthwatering. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I am a huge fan of R.G. Burgers. Sadly, my last experience here was not so good. I wanted a bison burger which they were out of so I ordered a chicken sandwich which was dry and hard. Yuck! I drive over the hill to the Carmel location located in the Crossroads Shopping Center. Nice shops to browse through after having my bison burger which they always have available.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Would highly recommend eating here. It's just a typical American diner in a car park of a supermarket but... the staff were friendly, the service was great and the burgers and milkshakes were some of the best we had ever eaten. You can custom make your burger from the meat to the buns to the fillings - the guacamole in our burgers was delicious so choose something with it in! The turkey burger was melt in your mouth, and the sweet potato fries and onion rings were superb. Our meal cost about $34 including tip.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Thus is a good place for lunch. Nothing extraordinary but good hamburgers. They have an excellent selection of milkshakes--a wide variety of favors.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Excellent burgers, very big portions. Opens all day..