“Tide B.”

Monterey Mirror Maze & Lazer Challenge
Ranked #1 of 9 Fun & Games in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: A high quality, creatively designed mirror maze walk-through is the feature attraction at this brand new family attraction. No matter what your age you will love getting lost in our psychedelic setting complete with high tech lighting and pumping music. It’s a great opportunity for families and couples to solve this challenge together.“Break the Vault” Lazer Maze Challenge is for the competitive visitor who wants to try their skill in a Mission Impossible setting. It’s time to put your game face on…Warning this activity is extremely addictive……
San Mateo, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tide B.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This was so great for me and my mom I am a kid and loved the mirror maze the laser challenge was fun and you could go in the maze as many times as you wanted! The place was a little pricy.
Really little kids would most likely be scared of the people in the glass case. A tip keep your hands in front of you because what looks like a path can be a dead end.

Newport, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just ok”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It is neat for what it is but a bit pricey for what you get. It's a tiny location. We didn't end up spending much time there. We found out way through the maze fairly quick and then we did it in reverse. When you buy your ticket it's good for the day if I remember correctly. You have to pay per use for the laser thing. The kids enjoyed it but I still think it was too expensive for the short amount of time we ended up being there.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Amanda C
Sacramento, California
3 attraction reviews
“Don't pass it by”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My oldest daughter visited the Mirror Maze during an earlier trip with her friends. My oldest is 19, youngest is 10. We had a great time in the maze. 3D-tyoe glasses, flashing lights and psychedelic music.

Sacramento, California
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“fun for adults too”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A bit expensive for what it is, but we all got a kick out of it. Wear the glasses they hand out to make it more fun. We noticed a few little visitors were scared, but those over about 5 or 6 should be ok. The admission price includes return visits within the same day. Adults may enjoy going back to the maze again after sharing a Bucket of Fire at the Fish Hopper. That was amusing! The Mirror Maze employees were very friendly; we appreciated their sense of humor and efficiency.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MTLtravelerRD
Reedley, California
“mirror maze.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

i think the mirror maze was pretty cool. I like how they played different music and the strobe lights that went withe the music. the history of the maze is also pretty interesting. i thought the maze was going to be all angles and that the ceiling would be flat. the arches made it a bit harder and the manikins really messed with me. The glasses that refracted the light made it harder. i think that it is a good activity for kids over 6. the way they set up admissions is pretty cool, once you buy the stamp, you can go through the maze as many times as you can between the time you bought admission and closing. me and my brothers started playing hide and seek. it was fun watching people think they had found you and run into a mirror. overall I think it would be good for any age even6 and under (if they have an adult.).