“Kids enjoyed it but pricey”

Monterey Mirror Maze & Lazer Challenge
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: A high quality, creatively designed mirror maze walk-through is the feature attraction at this brand new family attraction. No matter what your age you will love getting lost in our psychedelic setting complete with high tech lighting and pumping music. It’s a great opportunity for families and couples to solve this challenge together.“Break the Vault” Lazer Maze Challenge is for the competitive visitor who wants to try their skill in a Mission Impossible setting. It’s time to put your game face on…Warning this activity is extremely addictive……
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The admission to the maze is all day so go early and hopefully you'll be able to return. We had a 1/2 coupon which made it seem worthwhile but without that, this places would be very expensive. Nevertheless, the 9 and 10 year olds enjoyed it immensely.

2  Thank augustwest69

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was a fun experience for the kids and actually myself. I have never been in a mirror maze before. A little scary at times because I was unable to tell which one was my 4 year old and didn't want to lose her in the maze. Other than that it was a new experience that my family enjoyed. The lazer heist was fun as well kinda makes you think you are in a movie. If it was real I would have been found out in the the first 5 seconds. What's great about them is that you can leave and come back at a later time if its in the same day. It was a fun experience.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

This was a fun place for the kiddos. They were very friendly and didn't pressure the kids to hurry up. Our 7 year olds went through the maze several times before doing the lazer tag. They enjoyed the lazer tag more than the maze. Would definitely do this again.

2  Thank GotTwins05
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The mirror maze was fun for me a couple of times through (once forward and then once backward) but after that it was not very challenging. My seven year old liked but was bored after the sixth time. The real fun for our family was the lazer challenge. It doesn't entertain you but is a physical challenge. You're in a small dark room with lazers, and you try to hit these buttons on the wall without breaking the light beams. It is a timed challenge, each time you break a beam it adds additional time. You can choose the difficulty level. The "easy" level was challenging enough for me and my teen (size matters) and the seven year old worked her way up to "expert". If you like a physical challenge this is something fun and different.

2  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I cant believe after paying in once my kids were allowed play forever here! They had a ball and didnt seem like they were ever going to tire of it. Great fun

2  Thank Tricia2070