“You might as well let them cause they going to want to do it.”

Monterey Mirror Maze & Lazer Challenge
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: A high quality, creatively designed mirror maze walk-through is the feature attraction at this brand new family attraction. No matter what your age you will love getting lost in our psychedelic setting complete with high tech lighting and pumping music. It’s a great opportunity for families and couples to solve this challenge together.“Break the Vault” Lazer Maze Challenge is for the competitive visitor who wants to try their skill in a Mission Impossible setting. It’s time to put your game face on…Warning this activity is extremely addictive……
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice fun distraction while visiting Monterrey. As a visit here is lots of looking and shopping. This is something to do. The maze is not a bad deal as the kids can do it as much as they want. We did the maze went to the aquarium. Then did the maze again. Had lunch and did it one more time before leaving. So if you use it during your stay it is an ok value.

1  Thank oldensign

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The kids just kept going back they loved it so much.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Our whole family had a blast! We had kids ranging 11 months to 17 years and some adults and w all had fun! The staff was so nice and even watched our stroller and bags for us! We went through several times!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you are done swimming, visiting the beaches, hiking, biking and shopping but still want something to do...try this. It's a little spendy, but fun. My 9 year old had a blast in the mirror maze and in the laser challenge. My husband had fun in the mirror maze. I had fun the first time through, but then I was done with the strobe lights and mirrors. We all agreed the laser challenge was really cool, fun and challenging and would have liked more time to figure it out, but we didn't want to spend the money! All in all, says my 9 year old, it was a blast!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I read about the mirror maze online and decided way before I went to Monterey that I want to visit it. You may think that it is only for children but that it is not true. It is a great place for grown-ups too. I loved the challenge and it took me some time to get through, it was not as easy as you may think but it also was not impossible to complete. It can be a problem for people that do not tolerate pulsating light but that is the only problem. Make sure that you take some friends with you it makes it more fun than going by yourself.
The big thing is that you can come back the same day how many times you wish and have another dose of the maze.