“Under new ownership”

Easy Street Billiards
Ranked #2 of 4 Nightlife in Monterey
“Under new ownership”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Easy street billiards is under new ownership. There are a lot of exciting changes being made such as 6 flat screen TVs, a new Internet juke box with unlimited music, and a new game room with arcades and best of all DARTS!! The food menu has also grown. The environment is relaxing and now brings the most Improtant thing...FUN!!!!!

2 Thank 2muchfun8

Monterey, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great professional fun atmosphere & tables”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a place for enjoying the game of pool. There is nowhere else on the penninsula that compares to the true appreciation of pool. Hot shots and blow hards don't do well at easy street.
It's a nice place to take a friend or family for some fun.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Richard A
Monterey, California
“Bad atmosphere...bad owner”
Reviewed July 8, 2011

If you are an experienced pool player don't bother going in to this establishment and if you are inexperienced then expect to get criticized if you jump the cue ball off the table.

First, I noticed the owner criticizing BEGINNERS for jumping the cue ball off the table when they were breaking. I didn't understand the need to do that because they were not "horseplaying"... they were just learning how to play. He was rude in my opinion. Next, I was shooting a drill that I learned 18 years ago off an old Willie Mosconi tape. One of the requirements for the drill is that you use a fair amount of power. (maybe 4 table lengths if your hitting the cue ball up and down the table... not even close to a powerful break speed) I have never heard ANY complaints ANYWHERE across the globe about me performing this drill until the owner of this establishment started criticizing me. There are tons of disrespectful people out there who don't care about stuff that isn't theirs but I am NOT one of them. It really upset me to be clumped into that category when I know I wasn't doing anything wrong or abusive.

Visited July 2011