“A wonderful adventure” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bella Monterey Bay

Bella Monterey Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 47'Luxury Italian Racer Cruiser sailing yacht for your personal and intimate pleasure for sailing our beautiful Monterey Bay Sanctuary. Bring all your own goodies and party with Bella on the Bay Monterey. All amenity's you will need on board. Only 6 guests per cruise for our groups so its spacious and intimate. Or private Charters for up to 6 max. Please! its just me and my boat so if I don't answer right away leave me a message and I will return the call as soon as I am able. Thanks Your Captain Christian...;) My Whale watch trip is 4 hours and goes from 10am til 2pm its my half day special for 650.00 for up to 6 total guests. You bring your own lunch and goodies for the trip, beer and wine is OK too. Its private only so it would just be you guys . We will see whales almost for sure on my half day special and plenty of time to enjoy them . The seas and wind is usually calm in the morning and will pick up typically around 12 or so for a great sail coming home. My 2 hour group sales are 85.00 per person and go from 2 to 4 or 4 to 6. You also can bring your own beer and wine and snacks if you wish. On the 2 hour sails we see whales and dolphins all the time but there are definitely no guarantees to see everything every time because they need to be in the area we are sailing and close enough to get to them in the one hour out that we sail. We are blessed to have some whales here year round and plenty of Dolphins come through all year too. My private sails are 175.00 an hour with a 2 hour minimum for up to 6 total guest and we could go any time that I am not already scheduled. Again you can bring your own goodies aboard .On the 2 hour sails we see whales and dolphins all the time but there are definitely no guarantees to see everything every time because they need to be in the area we are sailing and close enough to get to them in the one hour out that we sail. Hope to see ya here for something . Thanks You Your Captain Christian....:) PS The evening sail is rare to see whales..
Useful Information: Activities for older children
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We are not sailors, but really wanted to try something new. Christian made it feel fun and exciting and safe all at the same time. Wonderful adventure we will treasure as a family memory.

Visited July 2014

Lodi, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overnight on a 50 foot Luxury Yacht - The Other Office”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

This Motor Yacht interior is well appointed and our overnight stay was magnificent. The marina is centrally located with easy walking to any of the shops and restaurants on the pier or cannery row. The bike path near by wraps around the peninsula giving you great views of the ocean. After dinner and desert, the gentle motion rocks you to sleep. If you want to step up beyond a hotel and add a little more romance to your stay, add a sunset cruise and spend the night on The Other Office.

2 Thank Timothy K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience and great captain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

The sunset sail was incredible and exhilarating. Some nice swells in the Bay made for an exciting trip and Captain Christian's personality made it even better. It was the highlight by far of our trip to Monterrey and is a cant miss experience for first timers on a sailboat or veteran sailors. Good wildlife in the Bay and great sights to see. Great boat as well. Highly recommended.

2 Thank Raghu K
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful stay aboard luxury yacht, The Other Office.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying aboard the luxury yacht “The Other Office” with my family. The experience was absolutely fabulous! The boat is plush with all the luxurious amenities. The boat has a wonderful mix of luxury and being seaworthy. This vessel is also safe and sound and travels at sea like a Cadillac. The surrounding town of Monterey access to the wharf and aquarium make this a must do trip. I was unsure of the idea at first and recommend this so strongly that I advise you to contact me if you have any hesitation. I hope your trip and stay aboard “The Other Office” is as pleasurable as mine!
Mike (831)588-9577.

1 Thank Mike b
San Marcos, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

My first time sailing it was amazing expierance loved it! Christian made this expierance one I will never forget! A must do when ur in monterey.

2 Thank Gmerin