“Fab, loved it !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
essex
“Fab, loved it !”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have been here 12 days in the this is by far the nicest place we have eaten. the food was interestingly presented and good quality. the ambience is laid back but boutique. There is an excellent selection of food and with a vegetarian, a pescatarian and two meat eaters it is rare to find a restaurant which caters so well to all our needs. Good selection of cocktails too.,

• Visited August 2014

California
“Unique, good food, patrons need better manners”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is pretty good. I like that their menu is pretty diverse and they offer sustainable seafood. I've been here many times and I like the seared ahi salad and the shrimp tacos are awesome. The service has always been good. It's not too expensive either. It's a great place for a dinner date and the movie theatre is right across the street. The only downside to this place is the other people that eat here. Every time I've eaten here (at least a dozen times) there are loud, annoying children running around unsupervised. The back patio where the fire pit is located is the worst area. People let their kids use it as a jungle gym daycare center and they don't care that this is disturbing other people. Absolutely terrible. I know this isn't necessarily the restaurant's fault, but it really makes me think twice about eating here again. Take responsibility for your kids, people.

Manteca, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellant!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We found this place while on a family vacation in Monterey near out hotel. The food was so yummy. I had the Ahi Tuna Tacos with fruit. The portions were very generous which filled me up after spending the day at the beach. We went on Sunday and they had a Kids eat free deal which made this even BETTER!!!

I have told many friends who frequent the Monterey area to check this place out. We will be back again.

Visited July 2014
Paris, France
“We loved it all!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We had a two night stay in Monterey and were in a nearby motel. We went there on our first night because of good reviews and liked it so much we went there again on our second night! We are French so can be trusted when it comes to food!
And here it is just delicious! Among the four of us we tried steack, chicken, salad and kids' menu and nobody was disappointed. The latter is very comprehensive and healthy (with soups, nice pastas, meat... and not just the usual burger or cheese sandwich) and they have a cute and fun desert in the shape of a flower pot filled with chocolate 'soil' that costs only... 50 cents!!! Amazing!
The service is very fast albeit friendly and we liked the atmosphere that is modern and cosy at the same time.
I guess we would have gone a third time if we had not left Monterey!!

• Visited July 2014
Monterey, California
“Location, Location...”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

...Located in Del Monte Shopping Center in Monterey, close to the multiplex movie theater, Lalla is the perfect place to meet, see and be seen. The decor is very comfortable. I hear the drinks are good, which is not surprising since their affiliated restaurant, Lallapalooza, also in Monterey, is known for their fabulous drinks.
The guacamole and polenta dishes were good, but one member of our party sent back a dish for something more tasty. The food is not the primary star of this dining experience, in my opinion, but the ambiance is the main attraction.
Lalla is a fun place to celebrate or hang out with friends, family, even business associates.

• Visited July 2014