“For toddlers, but still unattractive”

Dennis the Menace Park
Ranked #6 of 109 things to do in Monterey
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by the creator of Dennis the Menace, this park has all sorts of unique attractions.
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I don't see how you can say anything positive about it. It's ugly, it's faded, it's oldfashioned and boring. This is good only when you are four, otherwise nothing exciting there, or maybe i'm spoilt. No cafe, just facilities.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

My daughter so wanted to visit the park when we planned things to do in Monterrey. It didn't disappoint. Spent a couple of hours there. Strange roller slide that I feared she would catch her hair in! Otherwise a great adventure.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This may be the best public park I have been to for kids. Parking is tight, so I recommend getting there early. We brought by 20 month old here and he loved it. The train is great to climb on and there are plenty of climbing items to enjoy. It is a large expanse of land, but it still fills up. If you are in Carmel, this is a great way to get some energy out of kids early in the morning.

1  Thank Shawn B
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Still love it! So nicely maintained and it brings back so many great memories.

1  Thank SeattleD_7
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I wish I could lay with a real train when I was a kid!

1  Thank Alex G