“beautiful area”

$249.00*
Private Sailing Cruise on Monterey Bay
Ranked #2 of 105 things to do in Monterey
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Walked around a little park by the bay. Enjoyed the view and seeing the seals sunning on the rocks. All the wildlife - birds, squirrels are so unafraid of people. Some were feeding the squirrels by hand - not a good idea. The weather is especially nice here in October.

There are newer reviews for Monterey Bay

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Can't say enough about the scenery in Monterey Bay. I have never seen such beautfiul sites all around the area. The drive to Big Sur was unreal! I've got so many pictures, I don't know where to begin showing them to people. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you stay on Abrego or Munras lower than the 1300 block, you can walk to anything you want to see or do! I go every year. Sometimes if we are tired, we just call a cab or get on the MAST for $ 2.50, lots of great restaurants wih fresh food. Kid friendly or bar crowd friendl, great jazz club at Cibo's, Portola Spa is the best!

2  Thank Rhonda W
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I lived in Monterey for almost two years. I've travelled all over the world and Monterey is still one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. It is also home to some of the best food ever! Every place I ate at in Monterey was amazing.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We love going there. It is beautiful with all kinds of stuff to do. You have a variety of restraunts, shops and beautiful scenery to choose from. Highly Recommended.