Stayed for a conference for 3 nights. Hotel looks nice on outside, but it has been around for some time, so you can tell some wear. My room was in good shape, but as I walked in there was some funky smell. Since I was traveling alone I did not make a big deal about it. Instead of using a central A/C unit, they had a portable unit in my room that plugged into a hole in the wall. I think this may have been where the smell came from, since the next day when I turned it off, the smell went away somewhat. Not completely, but a little.
Conference center was nice, and from what I could tell handled everything nicely.
Went to the sports bar first night and had dinner. My plane did not arrive until late, so it was nice to still get food at 9:30 pm. Lots of tv's, so looks like they have a good place to watch football.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca