I stayed here a week ago on a quick getaway to explore the aquarium and downtown Monterey. I don't normally stay in a suite but they must have had a special as it was only $189 (even on a Saturday night!) which was an awesome bargain. The hotel itself was beautiful- everything from general cleanliness to the lighting, decor, and setup. A highlight was the fireside lounge next to the lobby- very warm and inviting.
The suite was very clean, comfortable, and inviting thus fitting in with the rest of the property. I've included a photo of the master bedroom below. The only minor thing was there were several paint chips missing from the door- not a major thing and I have no complaints otherwise but it does affect the initial impression. Everything else was great though, including the room service (breakfast) which was delicious and on time. The value for the price was great- the final bill was $360 which is a great deal for a weekend night in a suite, 2 tickets to the aquarium, and a full breakfast for 2. I will definitely be coming back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca