Recently my husband and I spent our 1 year “anniversamoon” travelling up the Pacific Coast Highway and stopped in Monterey, CA. We had the luxury of staying at the Hyatt Regency on Del Monte Golf Course. Upon check-in we were assisted by front desk agent Robert. He was very friendly and personable, and offered us exclusive access to the Regency Club.
When we arrived to our room, we were surprised with a bottle of champagne and a note from Concierge Diane. Being a Concierge myself, I had called in advance and spoke with Diane to get a few recommendations on area attractions and dining options. Diane was more than accommodating and mapped out our entire trip, giving us excellent ideas and suggestions. Her service and demeanor was beyond exceptional.
Our favorite amenity the hotel offered was definitely the Regency Club where every morning we enjoyed a continental breakfast. Amanda who worked inside the Club was so sweet and very efficient.
I would highly recommend this hotel for couples or families who are looking for a nice, quiet place with very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca