“Not the best PFs I've ever been to.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #91 of 299 Restaurants in Monterey
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“Not the best PFs I've ever been to.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at 3 PF Changs, and this was the most disappointing. My beef was over cooked; but my dads was fine. Possibly a mistake, and I would go back again, since their food is normally so good.

“Silverware and napkins would be nice”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Never good when a server brings the appetizer and doesn't notice you have no silverware or napkins. Finally came back and we asked for them. Another give minutes we finally received them. Cold pot stickers- not so good. Despite comment to manager, still charged for them. Food was ok- service was bad. They could not keep track of which table ordered what....

“Prefect pit stop”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My best friend and I were on a road trip down the coast when we stopped by a small town in Monterey. We were shopping at the mall and we were hungry. We looked at the directory and we saw a PF Changs. I have never really been to one so we figured to give it a try. Boy, are we glad we went! Food was amazing, service was terrific and the place was gorgeous! We ordered the broccoli beef, chow mein chicken, and some rice on the side. Our waitress was on point, and very accommodating. I think her name was Diane. The manager was very funny and cute too. He gave us some of those banana with ice cream dessert. He told us it would be perfect way to finish since we are heading south towards the heat. We thought that was very sweet. We left the restaurant very satisfied. We never thought a corporate restaurant like this would care about their patrons this much. This is a prefect pit stop!

San Diego, California
“Food ok, service lacking”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We came to this restaurant out of convenience since we were at the mall and had never been to any of the other restaurants there. The PF Changs back home has always been reliable, and we figured this would be a good safe choice. The food was pretty much what we have come to expect, and so that was ok, However, the service here was severely lacking. Our server seemed like she could have cared less about us. Her demeanor was very bland and it seemed she was either very distracted, or completely untrained. It was nice that a young man came by to ask if everything was ok and later a different gal brought us our food. She did seem very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2012
Monterey, California
“Little food for a lot of money”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I visited this restaurant with a group of people and ordered sesame chicken. I was shocked when the waitress handed me a plate with five pieces of chicken for well over $10. I compared the amount of food to other plates and noticed that there was no consistency. The waitress stated the chain goes by weight and my chicken must have been a lot heavier than the chicken my friend ordered. The food is just average. If you would like to grab a bite to eat at the del monte shopping center, check out California Pizza Kitchen right next door. Skip PF chang's.