First time I've stayed at the IC Clement Hotel. Gorgeous room. As a platinum IHG member, I was upgraded to a room with a view. The room had a fireplace, huge garden tub, large rain shower and sat over the Monterey Bay. The staff was nice and accomodating to everthing.
We had dessert at the hotel restaurant, sitting outside about 10pm. They had the gas heaters on and it was an unusually warm night to be able to do so. Tim had the Sundae Special Dessert. 4 different scoops of ice cream, including a pistachio like scoop with different toppings. I had the triple chocolate cake, which turned out to be three small pieces of different chocolate cakes and not a triple chocolate layer cake. Coffee was excellent and topped off the evening wonderfully.
Almost must thank the girls in the SPA! We had a couples massage and it was just what the doctor ordered. Would love to hire them permanently, (don't I wish I had that kind of money,) to do the massage every day. A little pricier than I would normally pay, but the location warrants the extra cash.
Must say, this was a nice luxurious spree for a change and we enjoyed every second of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey