We arrived for one night, ordered 3 rooms with connected doors.
We arrived at 3, only one room was ready.
The front desk was not accommodating at all and kept on telling me that check in time is 4. I was pretty upset and then she said:" thank you for being an ambassador member" which was completely ironic.
Sebastian who gave us excellent service last time we were their, came over, we were so happy to see him and asked for him to take care of us which he did very. He was super helpful and flexible and we got our rooms immediately ( one room was not connected which was fine with us).
Too bad that good service in this hotel is hit or miss.
Excellent location, ok restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey