We don't usually stay at such fancy and expensive hotels, but opportunity came and we took it. Very pleased with the hotel. Perfect location if you want to be on Cannery Row and close to the Aquarium. Rooms were clean and modern. Even though it was summer, we had to run the gas fireplace! You don't see that everyday in a hotel. Don't follow your GPS, you end up at a parking lot that really isn't part of the hotel. Even the Reception Staff said it was a problem. Just go down the main drag for Cannery Row and you will be fine. Really the only disappointing thing was that they charged for Wi-Fi! Really? Even Motel 6 gives you free Wi-Fi! For the price we paid for the rooms, that is the LEAST that could have been included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey