Last year, we enjoyed a perfect getaway at InterContinental The Clement Monterey. So, naturally when planning a visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium for our entire family (3 children, 6 adults), we decided to stay at the same hotel once again. It was the ideal choice for everyone. The accommodations and amenities are luxurious - we knew that. But the warm and welcoming staff made the stay a delight for the kids. Everyone was so friendly, and the children (8, 6, 3) felt right at home. You can't find a better location - the Aquarium is just a short walk from the hotel. We can't recommend the hotel enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey