Stayed there for one night in a king room which was very modern with a large spa bath, bathroom area. It is situated on Cannery Row and well position to all the restaurants and aquarium which is a must see. Had dinner at the restaurant which was very pleasant and good. The staff were very efficient and live music was provided by a guitarist which was good and subdued. Also had breakfast there. Overall the hotel was excellent and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey