We recently stayed at The Clement Monteray whilst attending a Wedding at the Aquarium. Firstly the hotel is in a fantastic location on cannery row with views of the bay from most rooms . We were lucky enough to have a room with a sea view. The room was great with all the facilities you would expect from an Intercontinental Hotel.
However this was one of 6 hotels that we stayed in during our Californa stay and by far the most expensive so it was disappointing to find that it was the only hotel that had added costs for valet parking and Wi Fi.. Come on intercontinental it is these small things that leave a lasting impression despite The Clement and all the staff being fantastic..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey