This hotel had everything.....perfect location, nice rooms, excellent service and great food! We spent 2 nights in Monterey and enjoyed it a lot. We were in the heart of Cannery Row and was a few steps from the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Other great restaurants are walking distance from the hotel---The Sardine Factory and Fish Hopper to name a couple. As for the room, it was ready when we arrived and when we walked in, it was sparkling clean and so was the bathroom! The best though were the staff---the ones that I spoke to were ALL very helpful, pleasant and professional!!! The front desk, the valets, the waiters at the C Restaurant were all wonderful!!! We will defnitely be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey