I recently stayed here on a work trip and loved the property. Location was absolutely spot on and the service here was outstanding. Rooms were quite large and the bathroom area was also excellent. Most things are within walking distance of the Hotel which is a big plus. Breakfast here was excellent (try the crab eggs benedict). Bed were extremely
I work in the Travel Industry and would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to my clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey