This is a very attractive property beautifully sited right on the water. It appears to be quite new. It is well maintained and our room was very nicely done. We visited the hotel restaurant for breakfast; nice menu, quality food and very pleasant service. Overall, the service was very good from all the staff we encountered. While the neighborhood - Cannery Row - has an interesting history, I didn't find it that special - a little "touristy". There were several good restaurants in the area however. The nearby aquarium is very nice and worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey